كـان لازم


The other day I wanted immortality. Now, I just wanna have dinner. I'm sorry for wharever the fuck I've done. I'm sorry for what I was as well as what I've become. Both are as awful as I've been all across my life.

W ezzay 3ayezni asam7u wana lessa fe albe gar7u ? Ma2dertsh ansa zolmu w 3azab w ta3m ablo.

Khalass maba2etsh fahmo, khallih 3ayech fe wahmu. Kan lazem a3raf ennu demou3o makanetsh mennu

- Ahmad Abd ul Qadir, At7ammel lieh?

46 bitches. That's what I'm worth. Sorry for unavailable information. Our workers are too busy being fucked.

- Bitch 47, come in.

- Yeah. Sure, honey.

- Are you ready?

- Always, man.

- I'm not, bitch 47.

It's to be noted that this entry has nothing to do with sexism. Had it done, I'd have been the 1st to ban it, or at least overlook and dislike it. Women are so good a thing that life itself is no more than a woman, sometimes a good one, sometimes a bitch. Today, life is a bitch. So was it yesserday, and the day before. Let's wonder about tomorrow. Tomorrow doesn't exist.

Wish I'd been tough enough for the kinda life I was meant to have.

Hey, one more thing, Fuck the faculty of Law. Fuck Law. Fuck Secularism. Fuck Theocracy. Fuck those who believe can shape my future. My future is simply mine. You might have taken part in telling me how to live. However, this ain't gonna last. If this life is a game, then I shall be fuckin' around on my own, till I get lucky enough to know the fuckin' rules.

.. And nothing continues to happen.

We are responsible for what happens in the future no matter what has happened in the past.

.. And nothing continues to happen.

No comments: