Unititled


I lied down on sand. It was two hours after midnight when it seemed I was the only who had not gone to bed yet. Far as the great body of sea water extended, there was a miniature room for stars to twinkle across the black sky. Alternatively did billows curl over into a mass of foam as they ragingly stroke the shore. I turned around. Nobody was there. I was all solitary. Everything sounded quiet, matching with my lonely in an impressive manner. However, I could scan many secrets hiding behind stars, within sea waves, and beneath sand grains. All dying to be told, they felt so close and heavenly real. I was nothing but a mind within a beautiful scene, and a creature among creatures. After all, It felt quite relieving how I was just a part of this night. With every rise and fall, the view seemed to tune the strings of my heart. Rushing into my head, loads of thoughts seemed to be as thunderous as sea surges where as every feeling tended to coincide with a special portion of the scene that felt beautiful, true and sentimentally pure. As I casted a glance at the moon, my life flashed across my eyes like a lightening. A flow of ultimate memories passed by me over and over. I shivered. "eighteen years can seem a long time," I thought. "long enough to commit all sins .. yet, too long to get away with it" as the first words of my biography were being typed ....

No comments: